• Refreshing notes of tart, crisp apples
• Height: 4 inches
• Weight: 12 ounces
• Single wick
• Classic jar with silver lid
• Handmade in Elmhurst, Illinois
For best results, please be sure to follow these guidelines each and every time you burn your little candles:
• Always keep your wick centered and trimmed to 1/4”.
• Allow the candle to burn for 2 – 4 hours each time you light it
• Always place the candle on a heat resistant surface when burning
• Keep the burning candle away from children, pets, drafts & flammable objects
• Do not move the candle while it is burning or if the wax is liquid
• NEVER LEAVE A BURNING CANDLE UNATTENDED!
Did you know soy candles have a memory?
When burning your candle for the first time, it is important to allow it to burn for at least 2 1/2 - 3 hours so that the melt pool reaches the edge of the container. This will help the candle avoid “tunneling” or burning straight down the center, which can affect the scent throw of the candle. Allowing your soy candle to create its initial “memory burn” will result in a complete burn and increased scent throw.